Lake Tetonka is a large beautiful lake which boasts great fishing as well as room for recreational boating & sports. The name Tetonka comes from Dakota origin as does Sakatah Lake. Lake Tetonka is a 1,336 acre lake located in Le Sueur County in the town of Waterville. It is said there are three magnets that bring people to visit, to recreate, and call Waterville home: location, people, and relaxing way of life. This no doubt is in part because of Lake Tetonka. You can find a city-owned access on the Cannon River within the town of Waterville off 1st Street near the blue water tower. http://www.watervillemn.com/city-of-waterville/history-waterville/default.aspx
The Lawn Barber Services LLC has been providing quality, detail oriented, professional Lawn Care & Landscape Services on Lake Tetonka for over 7 years. We’re Lake Property Specialists, use U.S. Made Propane Fuel, and are a longstanding Eco Friendly Company. More than 5 years ago in fact, we became the first, and only, professional lawn care company in the state of Minnesota to use Eco-friendly propane mowers.
Eco Friendly Propane Facts:
- Propane is non-toxic, non-caustic and will not create an environmental hazard if released as a liquid or vapor into water or soil.
- Propane exhaust emissions exceed the requirements for clean fuel vehicles and surpass eco-friendly expectations in all aspects.
- Propane is listed as an approved clean fuel by U.S. Government energy policy makers and energy administrative bodies.
- Propane is not damaging to freshwater/saltwater ecosystems, underwater plant or marine life
- Propane vapor will not cause air pollution and is not considered a greenhouse gas
- Propane vapor is not harmful if inhaled by birds, animals or people.